Saturday, October 27, 2007

Top Ten Cloves: Things that are confusing to people about Taco Bell's "Steal a Base, Steal a Taco" baseball promotion

News Item: Taco Bell promotion is off base to some

By J. Thomas Duffy

10. Can I steal other things from Taco Bell, along with the taco?

9. October 30th isn't good for me... Can I steal a taco on another day?

8. Are there any trans-fats in tacos?

7. I don't get it... Do we have to steal a baseball player first?

6. Is this part of the immigration problem? Are illegal immigrants stealing tacos?

5. I heard it on Fox Sports -- Does that mean only Republicans get the free tacos?

4. Only baseball players are getting the free tacos?

3. Do they allow substitutions? Can I get a burrito instead?

2. I don't like tacos... Can I steal something from McDonald's?

1. This isn't a fake offer, is it?... Something like that FEMA news conference thing?

Bonus, but Stolen, Links

Red Sox Player Earns You a Free Taco; World Series Stolen Base Means Everyone Can Get a Freebie

Coco and Clayton ring Taco’s bell with dougout chat

Free Taco Promotion at Taco Bell



















(Cross-posted at The Garlic.)

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home