Thursday, October 20, 2005

Post #500

This is the 500th post at The Reaction.

The first was way back on March 29 of this year. The Reaction has come a long way since that first post, and I'd like to thank all of my readers for supporting my efforts and all of the great bloggers out there who have linked to me and welcomed me into the blogging community. It's been a great experience so far, and I hope you all keep coming back as I continue to grow and improve and offer what I hope is interesting, intelligent commentary on a wide range of issues.

I'd also like to welcome a new co-blogger to The Reaction: my brother James. He lives in England, is one of the smartest people I know, and will be writing occasional posts on British politics and other such topics. I'll still do the bulk of the writing, but he'll provide another voice and a different perspective. I'm sure you'll like his stuff.

And now... let us go on...

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • Excellent work M.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home