Thursday, August 25, 2005

Blogging at The Carpetbagger Report

I just wanted to mention that I was invited to guest blog at The Carpetbagger Report today and tomorrow. I've already posted twice -- on Bush's impact on Canada and on intelligent design -- and I'll be posting more tonight and tomorrow. I'll cross-post everything here at The Reaction, but I encourage you to check out one of the truly best blogs in the blogosphere. Steve Benen writes consistently intelligent commentary on American politics from a determinedly liberal perspective, and it's an honour to be able to write for him during his brief absence. I also encourage you to check out the work of my two fellow guest bloggers, Zoe Kentucky of Demagogue and Thomas McKelvey Cleaver of That's Another Fine Mess -- all excellent work.

I'll also be writing additional posts here at The Reaction, as usual, so keep checking back for new stuff.

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home